This Role will be based at Livingston - EH48 2EA
At Amazon we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth and we are constantly improving how we fulfil and deliver customer orders. Our goal is to exceed expectations by continually striving to innovate and provide best in class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services.
To improve the customer experience we are establishing a group of delivery station based customer service associates.
The Delivery Station Liaison provides localised in-station customer service to enable real-time, hands-on investigation of where a package is and how Amazon can get it to a customer as quickly as possible. Additionally, it provides customer access to local experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages and how Amazon is resolving potential delivery issues affecting them.
The position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to provide a timely solution and delivery of the required package. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
Role and Responsibly
· Communication with both internal and external customer regards delivery methods.
· Conflict resolution to provide the best customer solution.
· Problem solve to arrange appropriate solution to suit the customer needs.
· Work independently, make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
· Handling both verbal and written contacts.
· Liaising with 3 rd party carriers.