Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Do you want to be at the bleeding edge of innovation in AI at Alexa? Are you passionate about building solutions that leverage the state-of-the-art AI/ML/DL tools on Amazon Web Services (AWS)? If that is you, then we should talk.
Alexa’s Secure AI Foundations (SAIF) Platform is the platform that thousands of Alexa Scientists, Modelers, Engineers, and Researchers use to invent new technology that powers one of the most advanced customer obsessed AI systems in production around the world.
Alexa’s SAIF is looking for an AI Services Solutions Architect (Artificial Intelligence SA), who will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping our Alexa and Amazon Internal Orgs design solutions that leverage our AI services.
You will partner with Solution Architects, Scientists, Account Managers, Product Managers, and the AI Service teams to drive customer adoption of our SAIF services and AWS AI services. You will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize SAIF AI design patterns and best practices for all SAIF services. Given your work with Modelers at the bleeding edge of AI on problems at exabyte scale - you will work with our customers and Product Managers to understand customer requirements, and influence and help define the future roadmap for SAIF and AWS AI Services as well.
You should be a problem solver who is excited by hard never-been-solved before challenges, and enjoys working with Science and tech teams collaboratively. You should be somebody who is passionate about customers and about leading programs that have both broad influence and unique science and technical challenges to solve. This is a unique role where the customers are internal to Amazon, and you’re working as a core part of the product team and influencing future product roadmap. Travel will be much lesser than a typical SA role working with external customers, and likely < 20% in a post-COVID world.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Thought Leadership – Evangelize SAIF and AWS AI services and share best practices through forums such as blogs, white-papers, reference architectures and public-speaking events such as AWS Summit, AWS re:Invent, etc.
· Partner with SAs, Scientists, Product Managers, and Engineers to accelerate customer adoption of SAIF and AWS AI Services.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers and the AI services product and engineering teams to provide customer driven product improvement feedback and influence future product roadmap for both SAIF and AWS AI Services.
· Develop and support a SAIF internal community of AWS and SAIF related subject matter experts
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience influencing and building mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
· Experience with AWS SageMaker or other Data Science platforms
· Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
· Experience with ingesting and processing structured and unstructured data at scale.
· Experience deploying production-grade solutions on public cloud platforms
· Experience with AWS AI services including Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Lex, Amazon Translate, Amazon Polly, Amazon Forecast, and Amazon Personalize.
· Experience with AWS services related to the AI/ML ecosystem, particularly AWS Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Machine Learning, SageMaker, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Amazon S3, AWS Container Services like EKS, Fargate etc.
· 3+ years of experience in technical sales and architecture design with focus on AI services for computer vision, language / speech, bots, anomaly detection, text search, forecasting, or personalization.
· 3+ years of experience with streaming & batch services, API development, NoSQL databases, and Serverless technologies.
· 3+ years of experience with DevOps tools to build CI/CD pipelines and automation of cloud services deployment.
· 3+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience building public cloud solutions.
· 5+ years professional experience in software development in languages like Python, Java, or Scala.
· 5+ Experience working with RESTful API and general service-oriented architectures.
· Experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, for complex mission-critical solutions