AWS is looking for AI Specialist Solutions Architect (AI SA) with healthcare and life sciences domain expertise. The AI SA will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping healthcare and life sciences customers design machine learning solutions that leverage the AI stack on AWS. You will partner with other SAs, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to enable customer adoption and revenue attainment. You will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize AWS AI design patters and best practices for healthcare and life sciences industry. You will also mentor and train the broader SA population, to help other SA’s understand how to integrate the AI stack into healthcare and life sciences customer architectures.
You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS within enterprise customers. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in machine learning and solution architecture. The ability to connect technology with measureable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Work with customer’s AI team to deeply understand their business and technical needs and design AI solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform and AI Services.
· Thought Leadership – Evangelize AWS Services and share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public-speaking events such as AWS Summit, AWS re:Invent, etc.
· Partner with Generalist SAs, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers and the service engineering teams and providing produce improvement feedback.
· Develop and support an AWS internal community of AI related subject matter experts.
· In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed GLS revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS
· As a key member of the GLS business development and sales team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
· Educate GLS customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
· Open to domestic travel up to 30%
· Data science background and experience manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
· Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and Torch.
· Experience with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3 etc.
· 2+ years design/implementation/consulting experience building cloud solutions using AWS.
· Experience with compliance models such as HIPAA, PHI, HL7, PCI, and Safe Harbor
· Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
· Experience or exposure to the Healthcare and Life Sciences field
· Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP)
· Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
· Strong written communication skills
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· Deep understanding and experience in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies.
· Experience developing AI models in real-world environments and integrating AI/ML and other AWS services into large-scale production applications.
· Deep understanding of AWS Services such as S3, Lambda, ECS, Batch and Green Grass.
· 5+ years professional experience in software development in languages like Java, Python, Scala. Experience working with RESTful API and general service-oriented architectures
· A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
· 10+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with Enterprise applications
· 5+ years experience in infrastructure and network architecture, DevOps, or software engineering
· 3+ years relevant experience in technology/software sales
· Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired