At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. Today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. We're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
AHS was launched in response to Seller feedback about the enforcement experience. In a series of surveys sent to Sellers in early 2017, Sellers told us that their primary concern with selling on Amazon was enforcement without warning, and when they are enforced, they are confused about the root cause of the enforcement and don’t get the help they needed with their appeal.”
The TRMS (Seller Performance) team will conduct an account investigation (sellers) and determine if an enforcement is necessary. AHS will receive and review that investigation. We will then contact the seller to inform them about the enforcement and educate them on the issue as well as the next steps.
For more information, refer to https://w.amazon.com/bin/view/Account_Health_Support/
Our goal is to help professional Selling Partner avoid enforcement or get reinstated at the account or listing level by enabling them to grow and thrive through education.
You will have the important role of helping the employees at AHS HYD site to be at their best for our sellers. You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of existing L&D solutions mainly to our AHS Specialists. In this role, you will do a mix of learning activities both in structured/formal learning settings as well as on the operational floor. You will be responsible for the development of performance improvement initiatives and delivering structured/formal learning. You will develop your audience through a range of learning methodologies including instructor led training, and facilitation across an array of learning activities including (workshops, floor support, campaigns, demos, drop in sessions, tactical support initiatives and formal classroom based programs).
If you love a challenge, have experience leading teams in fast-paced operational and selling environments, and have a passion for learning, we want you on our team. AHS has seen rapid growth over the last few years and we plan to keep on growing. This means a lot of new Amazonian's to train and coach. A lot of people to help stay curious and keep learning. You will be essential to the growth and success of Amazon and our team members.
You will be reporting to the ‘AHS Site Leader at HYD’.
What are the key accountabilities /main activities for the role:
You are responsible for the effective delivery and design (tactical) of L&D solutions and you will deliver these through:Effective delivery of structured/formal L&D solutions e.g. New-Hire (on site and virtual) and tenured Specialists, behavioral (soft skill) training within your allocated areas.
· Effective facilitation of performance improvement learning initiatives on the floor. This could be carried out through conducting workshops and side by side support.
· Design of operational (tactical) solutions utilizing a range of multi -media tools, creating a personalized and engaging learning experience, working alongside the Instructional Design team and build the related implementation plan.
· Ensure all training content developed adheres to the agreed standards, authoring and localization guidelines, creation and review processes and procedures set.
· Ensure the appropriate learning content is fully up to date and fit for business purpose.
· Effective presentation prior to delivery ensuring you have a constant focus on continuous improvement feeding learning's, observations and suggestions back into the learning cycle as is appropriate
· Ensuring you create an effective learning environment with the right tools and systems in place to support effective learning.
· Ensuring you have a clear self-development and up-skilling plan to help you be at your very best and update with the latest learning delivery strategies and techniques.
· Ensure that you are able to use a variety of learning methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, technologies and practices to ensure the maximum effectiveness of learning and facilitation objectives.
· Ensure that you always act as a role model and create a positive and professional learning and facilitation experience that learners can aspire to.
· Partner with Leadership in interim and final evaluation of learner outcomes and performance to determine next steps.
· Collaborate with both local and global stakeholders to support learning programs and initiatives
· Identify and implement continuous improvement strategies through collaboration with Content Development and Instructional Design teams.
· Continually evaluate training solutions for quality, business impact, and scalability.
Key relationships: typical stakeholders this role works with:
Operational front-line leaders (ops managers, team managers, team leads); Program managers; Business teams; Instructional Design team; Learning & Development training leads and managers.
Personal skills required for the role
· A passion for learning, developing and growing people
· Excellent facilitation and delivery skills
· Results focused
· Being flexible and adaptive
· Great communication skills
· Willing to learn and be curious
· Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
· Interpersonal skills and building effective working relationships
· Applying judgement and taking ownership
· Ability to adapt to change effectively
· Excellent at giving feedback and having meaningful conversations
· Excellent co-ordination and organization skills
· 2 - 3 years Industry Experience in Seller Support or Account Health Support or Telecommunications Industry.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
· Ability to create and deliver training material to individuals and groups
· Excellent level of English (written and spoken) and Hindi (spoken)
· Relevant experience and/or professional qualification in Learning & Development, and facilitation.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
· Extensive experience in delivering and facilitation of learning & development programs and initiatives.
· A sound understanding of best in class customer service practice and standards in a fast paced environment across multiple facing channels.
· Experience in delivering full competency development learning activities that focus on developing and growing knowledge, skills and behaviors required to deliver great customer service.
· Experience in the design & delivery of tactical/local team based solutions.
· Experience in identifying learning & development needs within an operational environment.
· Understanding the importance of and training on any compliance, health and safety regulations that may effect and impact learners and customers.