LOCATION: Tempe, AZ
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Responsible for providing timely and efficient service to our Sellers by optimizing the productivity of the seller fulfillment team.
2. Leading worldwide pilot initiatives and effectively collaborating with Program Managers on timelines, execution and results.
3. Partner with HR stakeholders to ensure staff resources meet our operational demands.
4. Review and analyze key metrics across the site to identify root causes and formulate solutions for improvement.
5. Define metrics, goals, and strategic direction across functional area(s) in support of overall group vision.
6. Interprets metrics, diagnoses underlying issues, and defines solutions with peer managers and direct reports in order to solve problems or improve performance, and owns effective implementation of solutions.
7. Proactively find solutions and partner with Senior Management to improve process improvements across different marketplaces.
8. Manages performance of 15 Account Health Support Specialists through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching, and mentorship.
9. Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
10. Partners with AHS Program Management to execute daily staffing plans, identifies and reports significant volume and capacity changes, making just-in-time adjustments to ensure staffing requirements are met to achieve service levels goals.
11. Participates in daily Kaizen events to identify and implement process improvement change initiatives.
12. Project Management of new hire groups including scheduling, equipment needed, sourcing, scheduling and interviewing candidates to meet operational headcount goals.
All Applicants must meet all of the above listed requirements. #0000
Three (3) years of experience in business or vendor management.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000