Are you a former Executive (CxO, CTO, VP) and have also been a consultant that can transform how the UK Public Sector views and uses technology with disruptive technologies like cloud computing? Have you personally arrived at a vision of how cloud technologies can fundamentally change how IT engages with the business, streamlines costs, establishes an effective and innovative mechanism with the agility to meet the dynamic needs of the business? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, shaping and leading highly-visible, highly-impactful projects that are transforming organizations?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring Advisory consultants in our Professional Services Public Sector organization that are obsessed about our customers and the non-technical elements of their cloud transformation journey. In this role you will engage with customers to help them establish their; overall cloud journey vision, their business drivers, how they want to operate in the future, their roadmap to get there, then help them execute upon that vision and roadmap. You will engage customer business, technology and finance leaders to understand business goals and drivers, assess current state and develop proposals and plans for enterprise-wide, cloud-powered transformation. You will have the vision to map out a customer’s entire cloud journey and then help dive deep with the customer on the Business and IT Capabilities that are required as part of their journey.
Role & Responsibilities
· Engage closely with C-level executives to lead enterprise-wide transformation programs
Identify business drivers and goals and develop compelling proposals and value-driven business cases to achieve desired business outcomes
· Collaborate with AWS cross-functional experts to drive plan and execute roadmaps to accelerate our customer’s cloud-power business outcomes
· Lead IT modernization initiatives leveraging cloud technology
· Develop and promote governance models supporting the consistent use of cloud technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
Enable and guide the organizational and people change critical to sustained success including skills, capabilities, and organizational design
· Track record of conducting a cloud transformation as an AWS customer or consulting with a customer in their own AWS transformation
· Experience in a senior strategy role within a company who executed on a cloud migration or in an IT strategy & enterprise architecture consulting practice that is focused on Cloud
· Experience in creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a transformation
· Experience in technology/software sales consulting or equivalent skills
· Demonstrated industry leadership in the areas of technology transformation, operations, cloud computing, IT strategy, business architecture, or organizational design
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership, facilitation and executive presentations.
· Demonstrated large scale change management experience and proven ability to think strategically about business challenges, technology change and skilled at gaining leadership alignment
· Former technology or transformation executive position (CxO, VP, Senior Director) or equivalent experience