At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are searching for Consultants to join the AWS Professional Services (ProServe) Advisory- Strategy practice to work with our strategic Customers. Team members possess a diverse IT and/or Management Consulting background and knowledge of industry IT trends, leveraging this credibility as advisors with Customers, Partners and Internally across AWS.
We are seeking an action-oriented visionary who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast growing industry. We need someone that will thrive in a fast-paced environment on our emerging AWS ProServe, Advisory - Strategy practice.
The ideal candidate will be able to craft a forward-looking strategy while clearly outlining the investment and multi-step go-to-market plan necessary to help AWS customers lead the changes to IT strategy, policies, processes, people, governance and partnerships.
We are seeking outcome driven and customer obsessed experts who are passionate about:
· Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies.
· Maintaining C-Suite and line-of-business relationships within the customer organization to become a trusted advisor
· Having and communicating in-depth knowledge of industry IT trends
· Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility
· Architecting hybrid AWS and on-premises solutions for technology clusters and patterns.
· Cost/Benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases for migration
· Generating AWS migration roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures
· Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute plans
· Implementing large-scale enterprise IT change management programs
· Developing and promoting governance models supporting the consistent use of cloud technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
· Understanding customer business drivers and strategies, architectures, cloud adoption roadmaps, operating models, KPI, to measure and monitor benefits realization
· Influence industry-thinking through current technology trends mixed with AWS best practices
This is a customer-facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
· Previous Big Consulting Experience
· Possess AWS Certifications
· Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures experience
· Demonstrated industry leadership in area of ScaledAgile, Digital Innovation, IT Operations, Cloud Computing, or IT Strategy
· Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and Customers.
· Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
· Organizational Change Management (OCM) experience
· Masters/MBA degree
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $122,300 per year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 5 years of IT consulting experience in Customer-facing roles
· Hands on experience leading large-scale Cloud based IT transformation projects
· Experience with Agile Enterprise IT Management frameworks (e.g. SAFe ®, ITIL ® Sigma, Agile/SCRUM processes, etc.)
· 3+ years experience in IT security, compliance, data privacy, or security controls.
· Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA and FDA.