**Location flexible: Role may be based in New York, NY or Santa Monica, CA**
Amazon Advertising seeks a senior sales transformation expert to join our expanding Advertising Sales Operations team as a Business Excellence and Sales Transformation (BEST) leader. With the rapid growth of the Advertising business, it is imperative for us to continue to scale our process(es) and technology. We are looking for a results driven senior manager to drive strategic growth through innovation and analytical insights, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the end to end sales cycle. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and make a big impact in this fast growing business.
The ideal candidate will be a problem solver that can breakdown complexity and address challenges by designing innovative, scalable, flexible, and sustainable solutions. This leader will have extensive experience leading large and complex strategic initiatives. Expertise in business transformation and process re-engineering is required with a demonstrated track record of delivering tangible increase in revenue growth, sales productivity, and customer experience. Ability to think big and execute flawlessly is critical to be successful in this role. Ability to partner with Sales teams and collaborate across Sales Operations and other Advertising teams is imperative to deliver program objectives. This transformation leader must have proven skills in designing strategic frameworks, business metrics, processes, tools, and analytics, using an iterative agile approach. Expertise in lean six-sigma tools, statistical analysis, business analytics, design thinking, agile, or other tools/frameworks will be an added asset.
· Drive strategic initiatives from inception to delivery by prioritizing, analyzing, designing and deploying appropriate solutions, to deliver customer experience, revenue growth, and increase sales productivity.
· Lead business excellence and process optimization initiatives by evaluating the current state and conducting root cause analysis, designing new process(es) and business metrics, streamline workflows using SLAs to simplify and standardize the sales cycle.
· Lead the design and execution of strategic frameworks to drive revenue growth, scale best practices, using a codified approach.
· Lead internal and external benchmarking programs to achieve best in class standards, and scale best practices.
· Elevate culture of innovation and continuous Improvement through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy and visible hands-on leadership.
· Lead tactical execution of key initiatives building and managing road map to achieve the Sales Operations vision.
· Provide leadership on BEST projects selection, scope, definition and performance to ensure alignment with business strategy.
· Develop and provide right metrics to measure process efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
· Be able to envision a future state and define business requirements for the design of process(es), tools, and analytics, to solve business challenges and achieving higher standards of user experience.
· Serve as change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization. Be able to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
· Master’s degree (MBA, Engineering, Math, Science)
· Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt certification
· 3+ years of experience leading strategic initiatives that include process or technology transformation, process re-engineering/process improvements, and/or business analytics
· Advanced skills in analytics / tool design with a record of implementing process tools and/or decision support mechanisms
· Experience in designing business metrics, correlating input and output metrics to increase operational performance
· Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor's Degree (Business Administration, Engineering, Math, Science)
· 7+ years of experience in program or project management
· 7+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects, working with tech and non-tech teams
· 7+ years of experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
· Experience designing process(es), tools, and analytics to drive efficiency and effectiveness improvements
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements