The Amazon Advertising Finance team seeks a curious, analytical and driven Financial Analyst to be a key business partner to the Canada and Mexico advertising sales teams for this rapidly growing business. The position will produce and analyze weekly reporting for the business, support forecasting activities, and provide additional ad hoc analysis for the sales team including creating, maintaining and expanding the scope of models that help to drive the business.
Additional duties include:
· Produce weekly sales reporting.
· Month end close duties to accrue and reconcile revenue.
· Support revenue planning for forecasts and annual planning.
- Build out and analyze monthly billing metrics
· BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias and a minimum 3 years of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.