Come build scalable, authentic learning experiences that will shape the next generation of engineers and project managers across Amazon WW Technology Deployment (WWTD organization). WWTD is looking for a Sr Learning Experience Designer (continuous learning & development) to join the Learning & Development (L&D) team. L&D sits within the Technical Engineering Services team, and owns organizational learning and people development vertical of WWTD including new employee onboarding, continuous learning programs, the career pathways program, learning technology driving personalized learning experiences, and learning performance measurement and analytics. These solutions accelerate time to proficiency for WW TechDeploy employees, preparing engineers, project managers and leaders to scale with the rapid pace of the business.
As an Advanced Learning Tech Developer, you will serve as part curriculum designer, part business analyst, and part content developer. You will bring together simulation design technology and subject-matter expert content to create a Virtual Reality tech based programs. You will use proprietary software and authoring tools to create VR based training, ensuring that simulations align with program learning objectives.
· Develop Virtual Reality based learning programs based on determined knowledge gaps and learning objectives
· Determine appropriate VR solutions based ont he learning needs of the audience
· Recommend strategy for TD on the use of advanced learning technologies
· Develop VR based training effectiveness measurement strategy and scaling
· Work with external VR vendors to guide and project manage product delivery