The Worldwide Consumer organization is looking for an Administrative Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. The Administrative Assistant will work under the direct supervision of the Executive Assistant to the Vice President of WW Customer Trust & Partner Support.
Attention to detail, responsiveness to changing workloads and priorities, and staying organized while helping others are critical skills for this role.
· Order and maintain office supply levels.
· Complete and file expense reports.
· Plan logistics for meetings and events of various sizes.
· Create and maintain team organization charts.
· Assist with space planning.
· Provide back-up calendaring support.
· Collaborate closely with departmental Executive Assistant (EA) peers.
· Special projects as assigned.
· Suggest process improvements to make the team more effective.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
· Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
· Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
· High level of integrity and discretion
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· High school or equivalent diploma
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word