We are looking for a full-time administrative assistant to support one of our GTM directors along with our community support team. The ideal candidate must be organized, detail oriented, have a knack for problem solving, ability meet tight deadlines while juggling critical requests across teams, and enjoy helping others.
· Demonstrates an understanding of other managers' needs, preferences and schedules in order to provide support and is also proactive with an ability to anticipate needs.
· Identifies opportunities to improve work processes/flow to leverage own and department's workload. Keeps abreast of internal administrative policies, practices and guidelines.
· Aids in office management, space planning, on-boarding new hires, catering/food orders, event planning, and swag and inventory management.
· Aids in the management of calendars: Plans, negotiates, and schedules meetings to accommodate managers and others. Uses discretion and judgment to determine priority of meetings.
· Coordinates meetings with internal associates and external contacts. Schedules meeting rooms, badge access/visitor passes, and equipment as required. Drafts, collects and distributes supporting documentation.
· Manages domestic and international travel arrangements.
· Completes business expense claims promptly and follows up on reimbursements if necessary.
· Prepares presentation materials for meetings and director forums. Works with associates in other departments to gather data and trend information.
· Creates and maintains lists, files and databases to enhance efficiency and productivity. Organizes and maintains information that maybe sensitive, confidential or technical in nature.
· Uses knowledge of the function and manager's role to independently resolve issues for managers, escalating and redirecting more technical inquiries as appropriate.
· Utilizes time management and organizational skills to juggle responsibilities and strategize on efficiency and priority.
· Ability to grasp a high-level overview of charges' teams in order to make confident decisions regarding operations (eg. Space planning, off-sites/events, facility and admin needs).
· Works successfully in a team environment along with working closely with other EAs within the business to build effective working relationships.
· Performs additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
· 3+ year of experience in an administrative role supporting leader/(s) in a senior management position
· Proficient MAC and PC skills and experience using MS Suite/ GSuite