At Amazon we are building a world class last mile operation, significantly complimented by Amazon Flex. Amazon Flex works directly with independent contractors – called delivery partners (DPs) – to make deliveries to our customers. With Amazon Flex, partners act as their own boss. They can build their own schedule and choose from different types of opportunities (scheduled-ahead blocks, instant offers), all while making great earnings. Amazon Flex is powered by a mobile app that works in concert with our advanced systems, allowing partners to sign in, grab an offer for a time, check out a map of the location, and more.
Short term 3 month contract to assist with the administration of a safety training program for Amazon Flex independent contractors. Key area of focus will be liaising with contractors for the purposes of organising bookings for paid training. Role will involve communication, organisation, event planning and reporting.
- Event Planning, ability to organise dispersed groups
- Proficiency with excel plus the ability to learn in-house tools quickly.
- Proficiency with communication including calling, emails, in app push send
- Administrative capabilities in excel, word
- Sales / communication capabilities - ability to hot call Independent contractors
- Own and be accountable for the weekly reporting of our safety training funnel for Amazon Flex delivery partners.
- Review qualitative delivery partner feedback to identify themes as issues not readily identifiable through operational metrics.