Within Amazon Advertising, the Ad Tech sales team is focused on developing strategic partnerships with media agencies, trading desks, and advertisers. As an Ad Tech Sales Executive you will develop partnerships with a focus on driving the integration and adoption of the Amazon DSP, Sizmek, and emerging Amazon Ad Tech. You will empower agency and advertiser teams to leverage these solutions by consulting on how Amazon’s proprietary data, measurement, and technology can deliver meaningful business outcomes for advertisers. You will do this by educating, training, and consulting through every step of the media planning and buying cycle. You will drive platform innovation by collecting detailed feedback from external partners and sharing it with internal Amazon product teams. Programmatic buying is evolving rapidly – the ability to thrive in this exciting and fluid environment will be critical to the success of this role.
We are looking for an experienced sales representative with a strong track record of developing and executing sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs. He or she will have a track record of success at driving top sales results, partnering cross functionally, and representing client needs/perspectives to the product organization. They will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who likely hails from a leading online firm or technology-enabled organization.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of closing large complex software as a service deals themselves. He or she should be a strong influencer for the sales organization, be adept at managing a complex organization, and ensure excellent communication with internal stakeholders. The successful candidate will have a talent for responding effectively to industry direction, customer needs and competitive positioning. He or she will thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills.
· Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
· Experience closing sales and generating revenue
· 5+ years of B2B sales experience
· 7+ years experience delivering results in a sales or partnership development role at a digital media or advertising technology company
· Able to effectively and confidently communicate with VP & C-level clients
· Deep understanding of advertising ecosystem
· Strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of the data
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills