Ad Success Team Manager
About the team: Advertiser Success Team (AST) supports Amazon’s worldwide advertisers in meeting their advertising goals, by providing strategic support across all advertiser lifecycles. AST has 3 functions, namely (i) Onboarding: providing educational support and onboarding new advertisers on the ad platform, (ii) Pre-EAS: providing optimization and account management support to tenured advertisers who do not have an in-country Account manager & (iii) Managed Optimization: providing optimization and account management support to tenured and high value advertisers who have an in-country Account Manager.
Job Description: As an Ad Success Team Manager, you will be responsible for a team compromising of Account Specialists, who will liaise with the in-country Account Manager, identify the advertising business opportunities, optimize existing ad campaigns, and create new advertising solutions for the long term success of the high value advertisers in their portfolio. You will be responsible for interacting with the Sales and Engagement Managers, to create and improvise on existing workflows, drive advertiser activation and retention programs, influencing performance on various Amazon Ad products.
Core responsibilities include:
• Managing a team of 10-15 Account Specialists on tasks associated to managing advertisers accounts.
• Leading and motivating the team to deliver on business goals. Accountable to meet business goals for their function.
• Ensure removal of any roadblocks that hinder goal achievement with minimal supervision.
• Works with the team to build weekly / monthly business reviews.
• Drive the reviews with partner teams, peers, management on a regular basis.
• Proactively gathers, analyzes, and shares data with management to influence business decisions.
• Works with the team to identify and implements solutions and pilots to drive process efficiencies & business goals.
• Contributes to coaching & developing the team on customer interaction & management. Builds a high performing team and facilitates their career enhancement and growth.
• Ensures usage & adoption of Advertising tools to capture all customer interactions.
• Exhibits & drives a culture of putting customer first with the team.
•Ensures timely response to all escalations.
• Supports the team in maintaining repository of all work done for customers within their team highlights wins and shares gaps in support with solutions with respective individuals.
• Should capture the voice of customer and share customer pain points with the management team.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1725 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
· Post graduate Degree (MBA) in a business discipline
· Work experience in an account management position or similar roles.
· Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications.
· Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education.
· Experience in sales and marketing is preferred.
· Total work experience of 6+ years with minimum 2 yrs of people management.
· Exposure to e-commerce, sales and digital marketing.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner, and strong ability to handle objections.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
· Excellent German and English Language skills (Spoken and Written).