Advertising Search Team (AST) is suite of cost-per- click self-serve ad products. AST supports ad products that include Product Ads and Sponsored Products (SP) and both are key components in the advertising program at Amazon.
Working with advertisers, you will be responsible for optimization and providing guided on the various advertising programs. You’ll work with a wide range of businesses to eliminate blockers to their success while driving greater commitment and results.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be well organized, assisting multiple advertisers with different issues at any one time. Technically savvy with an interest in online advertising, your verbal and written communication skills should be excellent, being able to clearly explain issues and the paths to resolution quickly and succinctly to the advertisers. Your commitment to the success of our advertising customers should be strong and you should have a proven record of exceeding on your output goals.
Core responsibilities include:
• Managing a teams on tasks associated to managed advertiser accounts.
• Provides end to end advertiser support for optimization
• Leads and motivates the team to deliver on meet business goals. Is accountable to meet business goals for their function.
• Ensure removal of any roadblocks that hinder goal achievement with minimal supervision
• Works with the team to build business reviews, shares with partner teams, peers, management on a regular basis
• Proactively gathers, analyzes, and shares data with management to influence business decisions.
• Works with the team to identify and implements solutions and pilots to drive process efficiencies & business goals
• Contributes to coaching & developing the team on customer interaction & management:
• Ensures usage & updation of CRM tool to capture all customer interactions
• Work closely with Partner teams to get all CRM tool related issues resolved
• Exhibits & drives a culture of putting customer first with the team
• Ensures completion of Customer outreach activity for the available lead set as per the defined contact cadence guideline
•Ensures timely response to all escalations
• Supports the team in maintaining repository of all work done for customers within their team highlights wins and shares gaps in support with solutions with respective individuals
• Should capture the voice of customer and share customer pain points with the management team
· Experience in e-commerce, retail or with payment systems
· Work experience in an account management position or similar
· Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications
· Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education
· Experience in Sales & Marketing preferred
· Work experience of 6+ years
· 2+ years of people management experience
· Post graduate Degree (MBA) in a business discipline
· Passionate about online business, e-commerce and sales
· Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner, and strong ability to handle objections
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
· Flexible to work in rotational shifts.