Role: Ad Success Manager
Amazon is building a portfolio of self-service, cost per click, Performance Advertising Programs Worldwide (Amazon Advertising). The Ad Success Team, works with advertisers to drive advertiser success through product adoption and upsell of existing and new self-service advertising programs. The team, has functional expertise in On-boarding new customers, Account management, Program management and Business Intelligence Engineering. Working with Advertisers, Account Managers and Product Managers, we champion the voice of customers in the organization and influence product road map to enhance customer experience and help them improve their business through advertising. The team has its footprint across Bangalore, Chennai, Bratislava and Shanghai.
We are looking for a leader with good understanding of online advertising, people leadership skills, rigorous execution skills and a collaborative mindset to lead teams working with the largest advertising customers of Amazon worldwide. This is an opportunity to scale a global program with the potential for explosive growth, standing at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising.
This person will be responsible for improving performance of existing programs, lead and motivate a large team, hire and mentor talent, and work effectively with stakeholders across time zones and functions and ensure that the business goals are met. The ideal person will be comfortable in an ambiguous environment of explosive growth, and be comfortable making fast paced decisions using data and insights.
Working with their teams, the leader should be able to:
· Deliver against the targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
· Ability to understand advertiser needs and mentor team members to device strategy to help meet the campaign goals.
· Keep up with the latest trends in digital marketing and educate team members.
· Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
· Collaborate with stakeholders, build trust and deliver to market requirements.
· Motivate and develop team members to consistently raise the bar on performance.
· Hire, groom and grow team members.
Qualification & Skills:
· Masters degree, preferably top tier MBA.
· Excellent coaching skills and proven ability to lead teams through ambiguity and change.
· Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate large teams to consistently go over and above their core.
· Passion for Sales, Operations and online advertising.
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in programmatic advertising
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent analytical skills, communication skills and stakeholder relationship management skills.