The IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth’s most customer centric ad supported premium free video service and make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy.
As the Ad Operations Business Analyst, you will be responsible for operations and maintenance to ensure consistent, reliable ad serving, and ad CX. Your programs will include, establishing and managing key operations metrics, reporting key insights, researching root causes of issues, managing improvement projects, and new launches.
The successful candidate will bring new programmatic approaches, analysis techniques, and mechanisms that ensure operations and ad CX issue elimination at scale.
Key activities include:
· Define, implement, and monitor key operations metrics
· Report key ad operations insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines
· Frame complex analytical problems, pull data, and extract insights that lead to tangible business results
· Own and perform individual deep dive analyses, including communicating results and implications to leaders
· Work with multiple teams across the Advertising organization and Amazon to deliver solutions
· Operations lead on new launches
· Experience working at a TV Network, Broadcaster, or an internet streaming platform specializing in live video transmission, processing and delivery technologies
· History of effectively working with different internal teams on critical projects and objectives
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and scope
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
· Experience / certification in process improvement
· Master's Degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
· 3+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
· Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
· Experience with Microsoft Excel
· Experience in SQL