Amazon Advertising is growing its online advertising program and is seeking an Ad Operations Associates in Bratislava (Slovakia), to support our Global business. The Ad Operations Associate will provide world class customer service and support for the Amazon global advertising business. Responsibilities include the daily operations of advertising campaigns across Amazon and its subsidiaries owned and operated sites. This role will be responsible to perform certain accurate media plan creation/reviews and to handle reporting process within the tool.
This person will also assist in QA process and coverage to global advertising teams as well as ensuring accuracy.
· Maintain the highest standards around campaign QA, media plan creation/reviews
· QA campaigns that are trafficked to Amazon's stable of properties: Amazon, IMDb, DPreview.com, etc.
· Provide support and coverage to other advertising teams
· Provide account team with screenshots confirming creative went live
· Complete ad server and campaign audits using checklists to ensure accuracy and completeness of campaign, including go live workflows
· Provide, verify 3rd party reporting
· Uphold user experience by confirming ad units when they go live
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1100 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card.
This position requires working on a specific shift, starting work at 11 AM and finishing at 8 PM (1h lunch break included).
General understanding of online advertising processes
· Fluent in any of the following languages would be an advantage: Spanish,Italian,German
· Problem-solving and organization skills
· Familiarity with third party ad serving tags
· Knowledge of basic excel skills
· BA or BS degree is required
Ideal candidate may have 1+ years of relevant work experience in media plan creation, reporting and screenshot process.
· Must be proficient in English & French
· Trafficking knowledge is an added advantage
· Outstanding organizational, prioritization, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.