The Amazon Fresh Stores Marketing team is seeking an experienced marketer to lead our Launch and Acquisition team, and invent the future of grocery with our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
1) Define and execute our Go-To-Market plan for each store opening and new store features.
2) Define and execute our acquisition plan across our growing network of stores.
3) Lead and develop a growing team of 4+ headcounts.
Your primary goals will be to drive brand awareness and perception through launch campaigns, drive demand by acquiring new customers (increased penetration) with a focus on the first months post store openings, and drive efficiencies across your team and investments.
If you have experience in branded content and data-driven marketing; if you have a proven track record of creating best-in-class campaigns that drive demand; if you are comfortable with change and ambiguity; if you love building things from scratch and embrace the opportunity to wear many hats, we’d love to talk.
In this role, a successful candidate must be customer obsessed, collaborative and combine an ability to think big and execute quickly. While planning for long-term and scalable solutions, you will be quick to experiment, iterate and react to the business and customers’ needs basing your decisions on data. More specifically, you will:
- Leverage customer insights and business needs to build campaigns (e.g.: store launch campaigns) and identify new opportunities (e.g.: build new channels, such as social media and influencers) to drive awareness and demand.
- collaborate with external and internal partners to create programs, experiences and content achieving your goals (Creative & Design, PR, Agencies, Legal and Category management).
- Deliver your programs to our customers in partnership with Paid Media, Operations, In-store Marketing.
- Forecast and measure your programs impact in partnership with our Business Intelligence Engineers, In-stock and Sales and Operation Planning folks.
- Author multiple documents relating to your program recommendation, execution and optimization.
- Establish the right processes and mechanisms to empower your team to execute and optimize flawlessly and efficiently.
· MBA or Master’s degree in marketing or product management field.
· 5+ years of experience in retail, physical stores, or CPG.
· 3+ years of management experience.
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail.
· Strong analytical capability - Use data to develop, optimize and measure marketing programs.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
· 10+ years of experience in consumer marketing, brand management or product management.
· Experience developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand.
· Experience delivering results for large, cross-functional initiatives while managing multiple competing priorities.
· Experience operating both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
· Experience use data and insights to develop and measure marketing programs.
· Experience in leading a team and working across functional and organizational boundaries.