Amazon’s Candidate Connection Services (WFS) team is looking for a talented Operations Manager to be the single threaded leader of our Blue Badge Operations teams in Seattle, Nashville, Virtual, and 3rd Party Vendor Operations. ACCS is looking for an innovative leader that is passionate about the customer (in our case the candidate) and helping them find a job. A successful candidate will be able to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment, communicate clearly (both written and verbal) and effectively, manage high volumes of tasks and projects, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a turnaround, think creatively and strategically, exercise strong judgment and be proactive and innovative in solving problems that affect customers. The candidate will also be customer-service oriented removing barriers in hiring process and should have great people management skills.
If you have relentless desire to drive process improvement and lead a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed associates, all while analyzing systemic issues and implementing solutions to challenging problems, we have the career you’re looking for!
· Lead and manage a team of 6 (L4/L5 Team Managers); responsible for the overall direction and performance of the teams.
· Responsible for managing, direct supervision and providing direction to Team Managers and Team Leads, who will support you on the day to day operation.
· Responsible for Vendor Operational Performance.
· Ability to set the vision, direction and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, holding the team accountable for meeting and exceeding performance targets.
· Conducts performance improvement efforts by coaching, using metrics to identify needs, and implementing short and long term action plans to guide progress.
· Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership and other departments.
· Manage workflow, handle escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the team.
· Ability to use data and insights to prepare metric reviews.
· Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) is adhered to for all support services.
· Solving complex customer support issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
· Identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity and quality.
· Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer support expectations.
· Delivers large scale process improvement programs from initiation through delivery with high amount of ambiguity.
· Drive creation of quality initiatives, process change initiatives, Lean/Kaizen activities and other change/Six Sigma initiatives.
· Implement automation and processes to streamline the operations, resulting in improved efficiency and reduced defects.
· Develop continuous improvement charters, scope of project, plan and schedules for continuous improvement programs.
· Perform critical thinking and problem solving – evaluating alternatives and identifying innovative solutions.
· Facilitate other functional leaders on problem solving and process improvement methodologies.
· Advanced degree /Master’s Degree (Engineering, Science, Business) from an accredited university.
· Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
· 5+ Years Demonstrated ability to develop and execute complex project roadmaps.
· Change management, with the ability to lead change across all levels of the organization.
· Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
• Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience in a related role
OR a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a related role.
• 5+ years’ experience in Operations with progressively increasing responsibility
• 5+ years of leadership experience
• 2+ years of Project Management experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced level of Microsoft Package (especially Excel)