The Amazon Global Workforce Staffing (WFS) Organization is a critical element in bringing on talent to deliver our customer experience around the globe. With 1M hourly associates hired annually, WFS is performing an historic and unprecedented task to bring new people to work for Amazon Operations.
The Amazon Workforce Staffing Candidate Services (WFS CS) team is one branch of WFS. WFS CS provides email, SMS, chat and phone support across more than five different languages to candidates applying for jobs with Amazon. We have call centers across the world supporting worldwide candidates in many languages. This customer service for candidates removes technical barriers in the hiring process. Our call center agents will resolve issues so that candidates who contact our call centers end up hired, which we call a Day 1 Start (D1S). We are restructuring the way we support candidates and building a new specialized team called Search & Rescue (S&R)
If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and innovative environment, this is the place for you. The role will have a heavy focus on launching the Search & Rescue (S&R) Team and then supporting them on the creation of processes and tools to enable the agents to remove barriers and resolve the issues the candidates were facing. The Contact Experience PM will be in charge of program managing the S&R launch, from the creation of a project plan with milestones and timelines to the actual execution of those tasks in partnership with multiple cross-disciplinary stakeholders. The role will also root cause problems and issues affecting the Conversion Rate metrics, scope project proposals and tech enhancements, will build operational requirements and gather the data required to quantify the benefit of the program. They will then influence business partners, such as Tech, to build and deploy tools and solutions to tackle such problems. Lastly, this role will manage the communication plan and coordination with business stakeholders, ensuring everyone is aware of the status of the program while managing risks accordingly.
· Create project plans for high impactful projects such as the S&R launch. Then assemble resources, manage implementation activities to ensure execution of milestones according to the plan.
· Operate autonomously; drive programs end to end including business goals, technical solutions. Drive alignment with stakeholders by leveraging data.
· Develop business requirements, quantify their impact and present them to Tech so they can build and deploy them.
· Establish business priorities, identifying, communicating risks, and mitigation plans in collaboration with stakeholders; developing and maintaining goals, milestones and completion dates.
· Lead projects from start to finish, working through obstacles and gaining support from various stakeholders along the way
· Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively to handle multiple projects and deadlines
· Deep dive Operational metrics to improve performance. Have a rigorous approach to problem solving and analytics, as well as produce, interpret, and draw conclusions from data.
Certification in project management e.g. PMP or PRINCE
Call Center experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· Bachelor's degree in business, industrial engineering, statistics or similar relevant field
· 3+ years of professional experience in program/project management
· 3+ years of experience defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions
· Ability to present root cause analysis and data driven decisions to senior executives
· Evidence of strong written and verbal communication.
· 2+ years of experience gathering and documenting business requirements and partnering with technical teams to transform them into functional specifications and customer experience design artifacts.
· Demonstrated proficiency with excel