Our Financial Operations team is now looking for a proactive, customer and detail oriented Finance Analyst whose main responsibility will be to manage and resolve payment and receivables related queries received from the Vendors of Amazon.
The Financial Analysts' responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Analyze invoicing discrepancy (quantity/price variances for ex.) and fix issues in cooperation with the vendors of Amazon Germany in order to issue on-time payments;
· Reconcile the Vendor Returns and Commercial agreements credit notes received from Amazon Germany vendors with the open amounts in our ledger;
· Respond to payment inquiries by phone or email with strong focus on Vendor experience and education;
· Communicate with various internal departments such as Retail teams in Italy and finance processing teams in order to ensure timely and accurate payments;
Are you curious to know what your potential colleagues like about their job? We have their answers:
“I love when I am able to resolve all the payment issues from a top vendor, it makes me feel useful and important”
“I like the fact that within my own team, I am able to do a wide variety of activities and to learn different tasks.“
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1200 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card.
· Fluent German and English
· Very good communication and analytical skills
· Positive attitude towards issue resolution
· Good MS Office skills