Amazon is looking for energetic and enthusiastic candidates to join the fast paced world of European Financial Operations in Bratislava. We’re not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average finance position. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to our business by working on and initiating projects in a fast-paced environment and ultimately delivering results.
We’ve been online since 1995 and in that time we’ve grown pretty quickly. We’re not the kind of company that’s happy to sit back and take it all for granted however, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to bring in fresh ideas. A day to challenge convention. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of entrepreneurial spirit that will drive our success now, and reinforce our reputation for great service for years to come. You could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for cash collection operations in cooperation with our local sales and finance management. As part of our commitment to your development, you will also gain exposure in cross functional and process improvement projects.
About the responsibilities:
·Maintain strong relationships with our clients to ensure timely collections and a high degree of accuracy (includes phone, e-mail and may include on-site customer visits)
·Review and monitor A/R Aging Reports, collections targets and send statements and copies of unpaid invoices to customers
·Respond to customer billing inquiries. Research unpaid or disputed amounts and work with Sales and Finance to resolve customer issues and correct billing errors
· Work with Amazon customers to drive process improvements and resolve escalations and discrepancies
· Standardize processes to ensure capacity for our significant growth.
· Diagnose, improve and fix any issues with our current collections processes
· Continually look at ways to improve the customer experience
· Earn the trust of your external and internal customers thereby building long-lasting relationships to reinforce Amazon’s customer centricity.
· Work with the commercial side of the business to ensure we are serving our customers in the most effective manner.
· You are fluent in German and English (other EU language is an advantage)
· You have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer service focus.
· You have ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
· You are not afraid of taking responsibility and ownership of improvements from day one.
· You have a drive for continuous learning and self-development
· You are passionate about working with diverse teams with different cultures on an international team
· You have a Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies or other directly related areas is an advantage
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1.200 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements. Company benefits apply, subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, etc.
· Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies or other directly related areas
· Previous Account Receivables, Customer Care, or other customer facing department experience
· Previous experience with customer contact over the a phone and email
· Fluent in German and English (other EU language is an advantage)
· Attention to details and passion for financial operations
· Communicative, willing and able to identify and fix issues of financial data interchange through phone, email and face to face
· Role is suitable for Graduates.