As a Collections Analyst, you will support Amazon Business customers to identify and resolve billing issues, reconcile accounts and drive monthly collection targets. A successful individual will be self-motivated—someone who can recognize how processes can improve and effectively implement positive changes. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-functional relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. You will earn trust with our customers to facilitate timely payment.
This role will sit in our new headquarters in Northern Virginia, where Amazon will invest $2.5 billion dollars, occupy 4 million square feet of energy efficient office space, and create at least 25,000 new full-time jobs. Our employees and the neighboring community will also benefit from the associated investments from the Commonwealth including infrastructure updates, public transportation improvements, and new access to Reagan National Airport.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
· Demonstrated Excel skills
· Experience working with big data analysis and/or financial data
· Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Experience using Tableau or other BI tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or Information Systems
· 1+ years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations
· 1+years of business to business collections experience