Amazon seeks a Payments Analyst to support testing for new expansions for payments operations for NA & LATAM. This position will will be responsible for the correct execution of testing all business cases impacting payments operations, training operations team, documenting any new use case or updating SOPs with current ones. Additionally, it includes provide status to leadership and aligning with key business partners.
This position will be expected to be familiar with payment procedure, with solid mindset on risk control and good understanding of financial systems, able to drive positive change in continuous process improvement.
1. Testing payments solutions for new expansions
2. Document new business cases impacting payments operations
3. Train operations contacts on new legal entities and its particularities
4. Be the communication channel between operations and testing team
5. Provide updates on key deliverables and status
6. Stakeholder management
7. Data analysis and operational reports
8. Overall project management
Prior experience in payment process
· Prior experience in projects and expansions associated to payments operations
· Experience in creating/coordinating process improvement
· Experience of working in Oracle environment
· Ability to meet deadlines while supporting multiple competing priorities
. Ability to test new systems
. Knowledge of Portuguese will be an added advantage
· Bachelors. in Finance / Accounting or related field
· 1+ years of relevant experience in payments, banking, finance or accounting
· Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
· Customer obsession attitude and time management skill
· Could work under pressure.