Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon operates a world-class network of real estate assets supporting all aspects of its core business. The rapid growth of Amazon’s businesses requires continuous expansion of the network and all mechanisms for supporting it. Our growth in the years ahead will continue to be historic.
The successful candidate will be a key part of a newly formed Lease Technology Support Team (LAT) that will manage all elements of lease technology tools, applications, and vendor contracts. The Accounting Program Manager will be responsible for creating, disseminating, and maintaining Accounting guidelines/materials on behalf of all Lease Administration; The Program Manager will own the processes and lease standards, related change management, enhancements, and audits. The Program Manager will assist teammates to develop a center of excellence for training and materials related to lease administration and internal counterparts.
The right candidate will demonstrate a senior level of competence performing a wide range of critical Accounting and lease administration standards in order to ensure successful delivery, use, and enhancements of lease information that is accurate and compliant to internal and external requirements.
The role will be based in Seattle, WA, at the corporate office campus. International and domestic travel will be required on a limited basis
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or business administration
· Experience working across multiple countries and languages
· Ability to deliver results in a matrixed organization
· Experience in training colleagues on internal program compliance
· Demonstrated ability to lead discussions, presentations, Q&A sessions
· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Management of commercial lease administration standards in relation to necessary Accounting guidelines.
· Oversight of change management requests regarding Accounting changes, guidelines and or enhancements to Lease Administration Tools and processes with accounting impact.
· Ongoing support to Lease Administrators/Analysts.
· Accounting (AC/FOAA): Working with AC to maintain and establish new and existing Accounting processes: facilitation of said processes into lease administration software application.
· Audit and Global Risk & Compliance for Lease Administration review in the commercial lease administration software application.
· Assurance that leasing activities are in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
· Assisting with various projects as directed in relation to Accounting and Lease Administration.