This position is to provide daily transaction finance support to Amazon Global Logistics CN (AGLC) FBA inbound business. Currently AGLC finance team is responsible for PNL reporting, forecasting and planning, cost analysis, pricing, system development support, daily transaction support (e.g. contract approval, customer bill review & approval, vendor bill validation & approval, customer refund approval, etc.), month-end accrual & reconciliation, and finance process construction & enhancement. While driving system automation initiatives with product and tech teams to minimize resource requirement, the team needs to support the freight volume growth as planned for 2021.
1) Data consolidation and analysis, cost and revenue accrual and provide full data source for accounting month end closing.
2) Provide business sights for accounting and Finance operation for monthly reconciliation.
3) Support project launch, data analysis and provide finance thoughts
4) Service provider statement audit and reconciliation. Work with operation team for cost verification and approval.
5) Support external audit
6) Improve finance process and control.
Knowledge in transportation industry is a plus.
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. strong data analysis skills
3. Finance transaction experience
4. Ability to handle tight deadline
5. Good communication skill