1. Prepare Journal entries, account reconciliation and management reporting for Amazon legal entities;
2. Support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures and policies;
3. On the audit front, the analysts will manage department’s response to internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with SOX and policy requirements;
4. Work with finance Operation peers / Central accounting to resolve and escalate issues noted from accounting reconciliation and follow up the action plan to ensure the issue is entirely fixed;
5. Participate/lead projects that contribute to the team's overall efficiency;
6. Analyze data provided by variant tools and systems for internally financial analysis, reporting and documentation;
7. Play an important role in promoting systems/process development within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements;
8. Other ad hoc tasks assigned.