At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about:
· Our businesses by reviewing press releases on our investor relations site, Jeff Bezos’ letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Where Amazon operates around the world
· Our commitment to our communities, diversity, and veterans
· Where to find Amazon on social media
Account Representative Intern
Amazon is looking for hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly motivated account representatives to help scale Amazons growing businesses. You will work with a range of Amazon Businesses and business partners to increase sales and marketing, improve product lifecycles, and ensure that it stays competitive within Amazon’s online space.
To do this, you need to be extremely hands on, have an understanding of Amazon's display advertising products, technical/operational capabilities, and have the ability to synthesize analysis into a concise and compelling presentation.
· Build solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders, displaying a dedication to delivering first-class service and solutions.
· Analyze performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations to increase efficiency, productivity, and return on investment.
· Regularly communicate success metrics with external stakeholders to drive the business.
· Leverage our suite of rich data, targeting and product channels to collaborate with the other teams in the development of tailored solutions that meet clients’ goals.
· Troubleshoot any technical or implementation issues, collaborating with internal teams to develop quick and sound solutions.
· Lead quarterly reports with stakeholders.
· Drive operational excellence to ensure SLA adherence and client satisfaction.
· Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, consultative, and solutions-oriented.
· Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives.
· Develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations, or problems.
· Ability to work in teams and ultimately focus on delivering results with high standards.
· Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
NOTE: When applying to the Amazon site, no cover letter is necessary.
· Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree with a conferral date between December 2021 and August 2022.