Description de l'offre
When you join Amazon Web Services, you'll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that always puts customers first.
Amazon Web Services is the leader in industry, helping clients make the right decisions with cloud and technology insights and guidance.
Supported by extensive training, great benefits and an opportunity to work with SME organisations within the UK, AWS is the place for you.
AWS are hiring proactive account management professionals who have a passion for technology and cloud based services. A successful account manager would be eager to learn and develop themselves and be confident in running autonomously, supporting virtual business within the UK.
The Account Representative is a customer-centric role responsible for supporting commercial client engagements, retention and growth through customer-centric focus and the introduction of new products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Liaise with C-level executive clients to help develop and implement an effective strategy
· Help develop and perform against a territory plan for large number of SMB AWS accounts
· Create an help implement a key plan for the territory focusing on both new and existing customers
· Work closely with solutions architects to align with technical initiatives and products
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Maintain and manage a robust business development pipeline with accurate forecasting
· Manage entire lifecycle of key opportunities from adoption to closure
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Ensure customer satisfaction by collaborating with AWS internal teams to focus on consistency of customer obsession.
· Collaborate with Partners, Marketing, Business Development and other functions on key initiatives with assigned accounts
· Present regular and accurate reports for management for review
· Collaborate with other Amazon departments like Amazon.com retail, Alexa and Amazon Payments to help customers meet wider business objectives
· Bachelor of Arts/Engineering/Science degree
· Experience working with complex IT solutions
· High level understanding of Cloud Technology
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience using Salesforce.com CRM systems
· AWS Solutions Architect certification/training at a minimum of associate level
· Leading partner campaigns