Are you ready for the next step in your career building on your skills as a leader, innovator, and collaborator? Are you ready to work with colleagues that will inspire and challenge you to have fun, work hard and make history? Are you ready to help unlock a $2 trillion (yes trillion) business opportunity for Amazon? We may have a role for you…
Amazon Business Seller Recruiting
The Amazon Business (AB) Seller team is driving the next wave of growth for our Business Customers’ (Enterprise and SMB) purchasing needs, by relentlessly innovating across a broad spectrum of functions including expanding our selection across multiple segments (e.g., Office, IT, Industrial, Healthcare), offering everyday low prices, improving the world-class delivery, and providing exceptional convenience. We are disrupting the status quo by delivering new, efficient purchasing solutions to individual proprietors, to small-medium businesses, to global organizations (and everything in between).
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Sales Representative for our AB Canada Seller sales team. The Sales Representative will be based in the US and will be responsible for recruiting and assisting businesses of all sizes to sell their products to business Customers on Amazon.ca/business. This person will be the primary point of contact for those companies throughout the entire sales process. This individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision makers within the prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed Customer requirements. In collaboration with Marketing and Product teams, this individual will work with supply partners to adopt new products and programs, implement business pricing, expand business-relevant selection, and optimize e-commerce strategies to accelerate growth and target business Customers.
· Identify, qualify, and engage with prospective sellers for Amazon Business.
· Develop a clear understanding of selling to business Customers on Amazon, along with the features and functionalities.
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around selling to business customers on Amazon.
· Prospect and close business to achieve quarterly goals for quantity and quality of sellers recruited.
· Understands Sellers’ goals, decision-making processes, and success metrics
· Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically.
· Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the assigned territory. Execute successfully on the recommended plan.
· Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your territory. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
· Understand and utilize CRM and Analytics tools such as Salesforce.com to track pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly goals.
· Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the assigned sales territory.
· Develop a thorough understanding of the B2B and e-commerce industry and competitive landscape, including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
· Be the voice of the Seller internally to remove roadblocks, implement process improvements, and drive product innovation.
· Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
· Experience in international or cross-border business
· Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
· Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate and innovate on behalf of the customer
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 4+ years of sales experience in eCommerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software industries
· At least 3 years of business-to-business selling experience
· Business development/project management/sales/account management experience
· Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
· Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
· Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely with sellers and stakeholders team; written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
· Relentless customer focus—innovating and insisting on high standards on our customers’ behalf