ABOUT AMAZON BUSINESS
Amazon Business launched in 2015, has now reached a $10 billion annual sales run rate and is serving millions of private and public-sector organizations in eight countries. We are adding customers rapidly, including large educational institutions, local governments, and more than half of the Fortune 100. These organizations are choosing Amazon Business because it increases transparency into business spending and streamlines purchasing, with increased control. For more information, please visit amazon.com/business
Amazon Business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Sales Representative for our seller sales team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for recruiting and assisting small- to medium-sized businesses to sell their products to Amazon Business customers. This person will be the primary point of contact for those companies throughout the entire sales process. Amazon is making a strategic investment in B2B—this is a great opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing business and help shape the future!
The Sales Representative will be expected to develop and manage a transactional sales pipeline with a high volume of accounts while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will meet aggressive selection and revenue goals. This individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision makers within the prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· B2B Sales Experience
· Bachelor's Degree
· Familiarity with selling on Amazon and tools in Seller Central
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
· Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate and innovate on behalf of the customer
· 3+ years inside sales experience
· Attention to detail. You prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously without sacrificing the ability to dive deep.
· Relentless customer focus—innovating and insisting on high standards on our customers’ behalf
· Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Salesforce, Tableau, and Excel