Would you like to be part of our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Internship Program, helping us to drive growth and shape the future of AWS? Are you interested in the exciting opportunity to work with an emerging technology, establishing Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Do you want to grow and build your skills, developing your business acumen and technical knowledge?
Cloud computing is revolutionizing information technology (IT). Since 2006, AWS has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. On the AWS Internship Program we will provide you with the AWS knowledge, tools, and techniques you need to become highly effective at creating new conversations within a target market and converting them into new opportunities.
This paid internship will give you the chance to take on unique projects, enabling you to make an impact with the skills and knowledge we help you develop, and encourage you to build and innovate. Alongside this you will be a supported member of our internship community, and have access to mentoring, coaching, and other learning opportunities.
The successful candidate will be interested in a career in software or technology sales with the ability to identify and create new business opportunities that drive and grow revenues for AWS.
Overview of the Internship Role
· Learn the AWS portfolio and the Amazon Culture.
· Impact through projects, collaborating with various team members to innovate.
· Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by AWS.
· Present the AWS value and positioning of solutions to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
· Excellent communications and presentation skills
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Results-driven focus with analytical capability
· Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
· Strong direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance
· Experience working with clients
· High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English
· Proficient written and verbal communication in a second European language
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team
-Currently enrolled in or will receive a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date during 2022.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in French and English.
- Availabillity for a six months internship during 2021