Amazon provides international transportation solutions to Sellers leveraging Amazon's fulfillment program. As a Sales Representative, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of our Sellers business. Your responsibilities will include working on key accounts and future opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and business background that enables them to successfully identify and onboard opportunities with a high degree of customer obsession. The successful candidate should also be a self-starter that has the ability to problem solve. The successful candidate must be prepared to work in a high-volume and fast-paced environment and with cross functional teams, globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Ensure high customer service for all Amazon export volume and related sellers
· Respond and qualify incoming enquiries
· Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
· Cooperate in the development and execution of a territory plan including outbound calling against established target lists
· Work closely with other team to grow revenue in assigned territory
· Manage numerous requests concurrently & strategically
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target lists
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Ensure customer satisfaction