The Account Management (AM) team is responsible for accelerating sales growth, expanding selection on the platform and improving retention amongst the existing Seller base, particularly among the largest Sellers in the IN Marketplace. This team creates innovative ways to identify new selection, merchandising, and operational improvement opportunities through partnership with internal stakeholders such as Fulfillment by Amazon, Amazon Selling Coach, Sponsored Products, etc. and improving our overall knowledge of how to succeed as a Seller on Amazon Marketplaces.
We are looking for an Account Manager to help shape the future of Account Management program. The role is focused on driving success for some of the most influential Sellers in the IN Marketplace and leveraging key learning/feedback to improve the Amazon platform that will benefit all Sellers.
· Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media.
· Experience in account management, marketing, buying, or customer service delivery.
· Bachelor's degree 1+ years of experience in sales or account management
· Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
· Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications.
· Interest in e-Commerce/Online business.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required.
· Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel.
· Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence.