Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon Global Selling is focused on breaking down barriers to allow 3rd party sellers from across the world to sell their products to customers in India. This role entails working with multiple Amazon and external stakeholders to deliver best-in class seller experience for new sellers and help existing sellers expand their business on the Amazon platform in India.
The objective of this position is to deliver business growth to the international sellers on Amazon India and to deliver new business growth to Amazon by recruiting third-party sellers that deliver competitive pricing and broad product selection.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across multiple complex functions and capability to influence external parties. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate will be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
Role and Responsibilities
· Understand products and services offered by Amazon Services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
· Work closely with senior executives at interested sellers to successfully negotiate deals and help in on-boarding.
· Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to drive the seller onboarding process
· Work with key internal stakeholders to set priorities and develop account targets that underpin category strategy
· Review and monitor performance and sales of key partners to manage their performance. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets
- Experience with cross border trade selling, e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Previous responsibility for strategic development, product management or product marketing, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives highly desirable
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce required.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with 2-3 years of relevant experience