At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people to join our team. Global Mile Cross Border team is responsible for providing FBA Sellers a one stop shop for international transportation service, providing end to end supply chain solutions for our Customers. Global Mile is seeking a Customer centric individual, who wants to be part of this journey, and be part of the business development team, responsible for recruiting Sellers.
As part of this role, this individual will be responsible for pulling together a territory plan, reach out to Sellers based in the US, approach and onboard them to Global Mile’s solutions. This individual will be responsible to improve conversion rates and increase commitment through understanding Seller’s business requirements, matching it with opportunities in the GM supply chain. In addition, this person will be responsible for trouble shooting and Tier 3 escalations.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and business background that enables them to successfully identify and convert opportunities with a high degree of customer obsession. The successful candidate should also be a self-starter who has the ability for problem solving. Qualified individuals must be comfortable to analyze reports. The successful candidate must be prepared to work in a high-volume and fast-paced environment and with cross-functional teams, globally.
Key job functions for the Sales Representative include:
· Approach and acquire Sellers against lead list; meet or exceed Sales targets (Seller launch, volume, and revenue)
· Identify, qualify, and cultivate Seller’s commitment to the GM products/services
· Implement, track, and analyze Seller performance metrics to make recommendations and identify areas of opportunity
· Understand and utilize Salesforce.com CRM tools to track account information and status of prospective Sellers and respond to business forecasts
· Advocate for Sellers, anticipate Sellers’ supply chain needs, and bring Seller insights back to internal product and operational teams for continuous product and process improvements
· Scalable and proven mechanisms to recruit Sellers at scale
· Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to formulate data driven decisions that lead to results
· High energy, solution focused with a passion for Seller experience
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
· Self-starter who is excited about technology and e-commerce environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor Degree.
· 3+ years of sales, business development or proven experience in project management in sales/marketing environment of the international transportation and logistics space
· 3+ years of experience selling international supply chain solutions in a business-to-business (B2B) environment
· 3+ years of experience using Excel and other databases and tools