At Amazon Incentives, our mission is to provide the world’s greatest gift and most effective incentive solution to every business through our Gift Cards. With our flexible Amazon Gift Card options, we make it easy for businesses across all sizes in all industries to reward their employees, customers, research participants, and more. In order to support our continuous growth, we are looking for a customer-obsessed and results-oriented Account Manager with strong bias for action to join our team based in Seattle.
As an Amazon Incentives Business Account Manager you will manage and develop the existing customer base as a trusted advisor, driving sales growth of our Gift Card product portfolio through a variety of use cases, including partner customer acquisition, loyalty programs, employee rewards and recognition, channel incentives and more. You will generate and execute marketing programs to drive sales growth within you customer portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in prospecting, pitching and negotiating deals with C-Level decision makers. You will be responsible for taking a high performing business to the next level and will represent Amazon when negotiating with enterprise and mid-market businesses.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Creating and executing a strategic business development plan to reach objectives within assigned verticals.
· Managing existing clients and seeking development opportunities within owned portfolio.
· Exploring market segment trends and collecting customer feedback to influence product/service development, working closely with stakeholders.
· Collaborating with internal Gift Card teams (Marketing, Operations, Product, Legal, and Finance) other Amazon corporate teams such as AWS, Advertising, Payments to create synergies and customized solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate has demonstrated:
• An ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills with ability to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
• Track record of working independently.
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
• Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
• Customer service mindset to provide customers with the best experience.
• Motivation to drive the business, a proactive attitude and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to achieve goals.
· Experience in selling directly to large enterprises in US/Canada or managing business relationships with and through reselling partners.
· Ability to be metrics-driven and capable of understanding complex pricing structures. Proven analytical and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business ‘by the numbers'.
· Entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Cross-functional selling experience and propensity to identify and engage expert colleagues to conceive and close large opportunities
· Advanced command of Salesforce.com or other CRM tools.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3+ years of experience in business development, B2B sales, account management, vendor management or consulting.
· Intermediate level command of Salesforce.com or other CRM tools.
· Proven negotiating skills and influencing abilities.