We are looking for an ambitious, structured, curious, and results-driven individual with retail and account management experience to help maximize vendor performance and engagement within the Amazon Accelerator Program, a high-growth initiative within Amazon's strategically important Private Label business. We are seeking candidates that have experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and the ability to turn high-level strategies into concrete day-to-day actions that build the business. In this role, you will gain a deep understanding of Amazon retail systems, and will be responsible for triaging and resolving a broad range of technical and business issues faced by Accelerator vendors. To succeed, you will need to the ability not just to address individual problems, but to identify broader patterns and develop processes for solving problems at scale across many dozens of brands.
Your responsibilities will include monitoring of vendor accounts, reactively addressing issues faced by Accelerator vendors which may impact long term revenue generation, and proactively identifying opportunities to improve vendor performance and delight our customers. You must be focused on driving results, and willing to roll up your sleeves and dig into the nitty-gritty aspects of the Amazon retail business. This role is challenging, as it will require you to organize and manage a large flow of issues faced by vendors. However, it is also rewarding, as you will gain foundational knowledge of our business, you will be surrounded and closely partnered with senior Amazonians, who will provide both mentorship and growth opportunities.
- Previous working experience in account management or project management with strong data analysis skills, such as SQL.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in the retail and / or related industries, with a proven track record of managing relationships and / or projects and taking end-to-end ownership to drive results.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with tools (Salesforce, Excel, other internal tools)
- Experienced in using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Passion for customers and high attention to details.
- BA/BS required