At Amazon Advertising, we sit at the intersection of advertising and e-commerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover and buy products, we believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the value of the customer experience and help our advertising partners to develop and grow their brands on and off Amazon. We strive to make advertising relevant so that customers welcome it - across Amazon’s mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices, and the Amazon Demand Side Platform. If you are interested in innovative advertising solutions with a relentless focus on the customer, you have come to the right place!
Amazon Advertising is looking for an experienced Account Manager for our team in Mexico City. The Account Manager works with advertisers to promote their product offering on and off of Amazon with brand-level insights encouraging larger brand investment. They support advertisers in their holistic brand planning activities between owned and operated ad products (display Ads and our suite of performance ad products - Sponsored Ads) and develop audience targeting strategies. They will work with Account Executive’s and will participate in Pre Sales meetings and C-Level discussions, using Amazon’s unique data translating it into high quality actionable insights, to improve the effectiveness of advertiser campaigns unlocking business opportunities. The Account Manager will also work cross-functionally with other Amazon business teams such as Retail and Product to analyze and improve advertisers’ performance on Amazon, in support of their marketing initiatives. Finally, the Account Manager will lead Business Reviews with advertisers, Account Executives to incorporate inputs across display, search and retail trends impacting overall performance and recommend future investment changes.
The Account Manager will use their expertise to educate advertisers on best practices for successful marketing on Amazon providing onboarding and training sessions when needed. They will collect best practices from other locales working with internal teams to develop missing analytical tools to provide more insights to local advertisers. They will also create templates and workflows to help the sales teams set the right campaign goals with our advertisers and drive campaign performance.
As Account Manager, you will:
· Become an expert on Amazon solutions, understand our advertisers needs providing consultation with insights and recommendations to achieve greater results on Amazon.
· Be holistic in your recommendation including Display Ads, Sponsored Ads and Retail to demonstrate how they work together to achieve advertisers’ goal on and off Amazon.
· Leverage your mastery of media and communications to develop winning brand and media strategies for growth.
· Exhibit deep analytical ability and link local market performance and insights to optimize advertiser performance that fulfills advertiser goals.
· Leverage Amazon’s data and your understanding of our advertising customers’ business to provide guidance to C-suite marketing leaders via business reviews and frequent in-person client sessions to regularly iterate on and articulate a brand’s strategy.
· Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction.
· Evaluate missing analytical tools for Mexico and work with product teams to develop new metrics or solutions to answer advertisers’ needs.
· Create templates and workflows for sales teams to help them set the right campaign goals with our advertisers, assess retail health and drive campaign performance.
· Help ensure that high potential advertisers reach their performance goals quickly and stay active and healthy.
· Manage a portfolio of advertisers using business analytics expertise to proactively identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue and performance. Support the development of these advertisers’ ongoing independent growth and success.
· Monitor performance of Sponsored Ads accounts across verticals and drive activities to improve performance
· Build campaign optimization proposals that are meaningful, compelling and relevant to advertisers
· Customize proposals outlining the benefits of advertising products such as Display and Search advertising, including bid/budget/targeting strategies to increase advertising revenue
· Monitor account performance for optimal ROI and advertiser satisfaction
· Work with technical account management, sales, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues.
· MBA or Master’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Advertising or Business.
· Digital advertising experience and understanding of related ad specifications, file formats and technologies.
· Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of professional experience, 3+ of which in digital media or marketing.
· 3+ years of work experience in display/search advertising, including campaign optimization, analytics platforms, client management and business development.
· 3+ years of work experience interpreting large data sets to make recommendations to clients or customers and/ or internal partners.
· 3+ years of experience with digital advertising solutions such as Google Analytics.
· Experience with Microsoft suite of products.