Amazon strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them. The Account Management (AM) team is responsible for accelerating sales growth, expanding selection on the platform and improving retention among the existing Seller base, particularly among the largest Sellers in the IN Marketplace. This team creates innovative ways to identify new selection, merchandising, and operational improvement opportunities through partnership with internal stakeholders such as Fulfillment by Amazon, Amazon Selling Coach, Sponsored Products, etc. and improving our overall knowledge of how to succeed as a Seller on Amazon Marketplaces.
We are looking for an Account Manager to help shape the future of Account Management program. The role is focused on driving success for some of the most influential Sellers in the IN Marketplace and leveraging key learning/feedback to improve the Amazon platform that will benefit all Sellers.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller’s needs at Amazon. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
· Managing and driving the growth of the seller’s business: Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the seller and Amazon.
· Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new product launches and relationship extensions by partnering with the business development and onboarding teams.
· Work with sellers to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience.
· Analyzing the business: Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting on the seller’s current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
· Lead deployment of seller-facing features & functionality within category
· Identify and initiate projects for improving seller program & platform
· Lead scalable projects to improve data & product
· Work experience in consumer product sales/marketing or in e-commerce.
· Prior experience influencing C-level executives.
· 3+ years of sales experience
· Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
· An MBA/equivalent degree and 2+ years of experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.