Come join Amazon Key for Business to help transform the delivery experience for customers with unprecedented quality, efficiency and scale. Each time a package is delivered by an Amazon associate, technology is at the scene, and behind the scene. Today, Key for Business Technology supports Amazon Logistics, Prime NOW and Amazon Flex, and its scope is expanding every day.
Our team is actively seeking motivated and multi-talented individuals who are passionate about maintaining and developing strong vendor relationships. Our vendors provide their customers with our cutting edge technologies in IoT (Internet-of-Things). We develop technology based solutions that includes devices, hardware, and software, matching customer needs and delivery capacity with precision and efficiency, and expanding and transforming delivery experience with unprecedented quality, productivity and scale.
As an Account Manager you will help our vendors to maintain maximum productivity through pipeline management, motivation and consistency of communication.
You will work closely with our Business Development team and will have a significant impact on the Key for Business team.
· The ideal candidate will be passionate about the growth and success of Amazon’s Key for Business Team while also learning about the respective Channel Partners’ sector
· Experience defining and communicating project objectives, status, and performance metrics to key stakeholders
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
· 3+ years of experience in Account Management
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.