Job Description Are you familiar with sales and account management or with business development? Do you identify yourself with our motto "work hard, have fun, make history"? Amazon is growing in Australia: grow with us!
Amazon is looking for an experienced and driven Consumer Electronics Key Account Manager to join our growing Renewed team.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of existing Selling Partners.
The Key Account Manager will also own elements of the Renewed Program which they will need to optimise and scale to ensure the continued growth of the program in Australia. They will work closely with the Renewed Program Manager and various stakeholders and teams across the Amazon organization both locally and internationally.
Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment the successful candidate will be required to work autonomously, taking responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Jointly develop a business plan with existing Sellers to achieve aggressive growth on the Renewed program in 2021.
· Own, optimise and scale elements of the program in collaboration with the Renewed Program Manager to ensure continued growth.
· Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
· Drive customer satisfaction
· Work closely with marketing, merchandising, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders to drive Seller while improving customer experience
· Analyze industry and Amazon internal data to understand competitive landscape across multiple categories and identify customer trends
· Identify unique selection or seller opportunities that drive growth
· Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
· Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
· Strong business judgment, proven ability to influence others
· Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
· Experience in managing a team of Account Managers
· Fluency in English
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or related degree required
· 2-4 years work experience
· Strong track record of success in managing and growing large accounts, product marketing or management consulting roles.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
· Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Ability to drive successful projects with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
· Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment