Are you interested in innovating to deliver a world-class level of service to Amazon’s Selling Partners? The Selling Partner Paid Services team seeks to improve the customer experience on Amazon.com by working directly with sellers to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. A new and growing team, our team invents and innovates across technology, processes and people to grow the program, grow our Selling Partners’ businesses, improve Selling Partner acquisition, retention, engagement and satisfaction and enable scalable global solutions.
We are looking for an Account Manager to help shape the future of the program. The role is focused on driving business growth for some of the most influential Sellers on the Amazon platform, ensuring Selling Partner satisfaction with the program through a high level of service and maintaining high operational standards. In this role, you will be the influencer building and executing strategic joint business plans with your Selling Partner and collaborating with them to explore innovative ways to identify and execute new selection, merchandising, and operational improvement opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess strong account management skills. They should be able to deliver services as per agreed service levels, manage workflows in a fast paced work environment and actively participate in contributing to continuous improvement initiatives.
Above all, they should demonstrate a high level of ownership, with the ability to deal with ambiguity, as they would be the face of Amazon to key Selling Partners, owning their satisfaction and contributing to their experience on the Amazon platform. If you are interested in growing Amazon’s leading brands, then we’re interested in you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Account Managers are responsible for driving Selling Partner business growth and delivering a positive experience through the program. The key responsibilities of Account Managers are as follows:
Selling Partner Support and Business Growth:
· Deliver timely, accurate and professional operational support to all Selling Partners within a specified SLA. Drive results in a cross functional environment.
· Identify, action and/or provide advice on how to improve business input metrics that drive growth and improve end customer experience, in collaboration with other Amazon programs and teams.
· Play an “advisor” role with oversight of key activities that are underway for a Selling Partner, following up and escalating as appropriate to get these resolved in a timely manner.
· Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using centralized resources, policies and procedures.
Selling Partner Relationship Management:
· Build strong relationship with the Selling Partner; be a trusted advisor and the single POC for their issues, questions, requests, escalations, and concerns.
· Liaise with other internal departments as necessary to resolve Selling Partner issues and questions quickly and with high quality.
· Teach Selling Partners how to be more successful on Amazon through training them on Amazon tools and policies and educating them on relevant growth opportunities in Amazon’s ecosystem of products.
Program Process Excellence:
· Partner with internal teams to surface issues, data and anecdotes and drive improvements on behalf of their Selling Partner.
· Identify and scale improvements that can benefit multiple Selling Partners, e.g. driving efficiencies through tools and processes, simplifying SOPs etc
3+ years’ experience in account management, sales, marketing, buying, or customer service delivery in related industries like retail, telecom, technology or hospitality. · Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint. · E-Commerce experience preferred. · Demonstrated ability in learning tools and processes, effectively utilizing them for service delivery. · Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. · Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. · Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of professional work experience · Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines. · Strong analytic skills and expertise in Excel. · Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses.., working with the relevant internal teams as appropriate.