Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of advertising and ecommerce, and offers advertisers a rich array of media solutions across Amazon’s mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices including kindle and Fire TV, and the Amazon Programmatic Demand Side Platform. We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager who is passionate about helping our advertisers make effective, analytically driven marketing decisions.
As an Account Manager, you are someone with strong analytical reasoning and problem solving skills. You not only dive deep into data to understand trends, you clearly communicate the “why” behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external partners. You are strategic in your use of Amazon’s proprietary data and can provide personalized campaign and targeting recommendations that meet your customer’s business goals. You thrive in ambiguous situations and are a self-starter who can find solutions without guidance.
This role is highly collaborative, working across Creative, Sales, Product, Retail, and External Teams. The Account Manager’s strategic and consultative digital expertise is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
• Become a knowledgeable partner on Amazon Advertising solutions
• Develop annual brand and media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals/objectives
• Develop campaign strategies and audience targeting recommendations per brand and product line
• Evaluate KPIs and optimize campaign performance using a data driven approach
• Perform in-depth data analysis to deliver actionable insights & recommendations that influence short term / long term digital media strategy
• Educate advertisers on performance metrics, insights, and how to achieve greater results on Amazon
• Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business; • Experience in ecommerce marketing or ecommerce retail • Experience in Omni-channel Marketing, Search Engine Marketing or Search Engine Optimization • Media planning capabilities • Adept at solving problems that span business and technology • Influence process improvement that scales broadly; inventing and simplifying within existing processes • Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
open to hiring in multiple locations
· Experience with Microsoft Excel
· Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
1-2 year experience in digital advertising and client facing roles · Media planning capabilities · Previous experience analyzing data and best practice to assess performance drivers · Experience with Microsoft Excel.