Are you interested in innovating to deliver a world-class level of service to Amazon’s Selling Partners? The Selling Partner Premium Services (SPPS) organization seeks to improve the Amazon customer experience by working directly with Selling Partners (vendors and sellers) to enable more selection, reduce defects, and drive growth across their businesses. Our team invents and innovates across technology, processes and people to enhance the services we offer, improve Selling Partner engagement and satisfaction, and build scalable global solutions. We are looking for an Account Manager to help shape the future of our programs. The role is focused on driving business growth for some of the most influential Selling Partners (vendors and sellers) on the Amazon store. An Account Manager will drive Selling Partner satisfaction by delivering a high level of service through strategic insights and relentlessly high operational standards. In this role, you will be the influencer building and executing strategic joint business plans with your Selling Partners and collaborating with them to explore innovative ways to identify and execute new selection, merchandising, and operational improvement opportunities. The ideal candidate for this role should possess strong client management skills with the keen ability to identify and prioritize the right inputs and outputs to deliver on agreed service levels. They will be able to manage multiple workflows in a fast-paced work environment and actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives. Above all, they should demonstrate a high level of ownership and the ability to deal with ambiguity. They are agile, inventive, and an advocate for their Selling Partners experience on the Amazon store. If you are interested in growing Amazon’s leading brands, then we’re interested in you.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILTIES Account Managers are responsible for driving Selling Partner business growth and delivering a positive experience in our programs. The key responsibilities of an SPPS Account Manager are as follows: Selling Partner Support and Business Growth:
· Identify, action and/or provide advice on how to improve business input metrics that drive growth and improve end customer experience, in collaboration with other Amazon programs and teams.
· Play an “advisor” role with oversight of key activities that are underway for a Selling Partner, following up and escalating as appropriate to get these resolved in a timely manner.
· Deliver timely, accurate and professional operational support to all Selling Partners within a specified SLA. Drive results in a cross functional environment.
· Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using centralized resources, policies and procedures.
Selling Partner Relationship Management:
· Build strong relationships with your Selling Partners; be a trusted advisor and the single POC for their issues, questions, requests, escalations, and concerns.
· Liaise with other internal departments as necessary to resolve Selling Partner issues and questions quickly and with high quality.
· Teach Selling Partners how to be more successful on Amazon through education on available tools, policies, and relevant growth opportunities leveraging related Amazon programs and products.
Program Process Excellence
· Partner with internal teams to surface defects, data and anecdotes to drive improvements on behalf of their Selling Partners.
· Identify and scale improvements that can benefit multiple Selling Partners, e.g. driving efficiencies through tools and processes, simplifying SOPs, etc., working with the relevant internal teams as appropriate.
· 3+ years’ experience in account management, sales, marketing, buying, or customer service delivery in related industries like retail, telecom, technology or hospitality.
· Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
· E-Commerce experience preferred.
· Demonstrated ability in learning tools and processes, effectively utilizing them for service delivery.
· Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of professional work experience
· Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
· Strong analytic skills and expertise in Excel.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and appropriately targeted responses.
· Must be able to work on-site in Seattle, WA. Relocation assistance provided.