We are looking for a passionate, results-driven individual with an extensive working experience in business development and account management to collaborate with Amazon Private Brand team, drive adoption and maximize early business impact of Amazon Private Brand Program among CN sellers. Amazon Private Brand Program aims to offer a win-win business model where the private brand business will expand quickly through fast and high quality selection expansion enabled by sellers and sellers will benefit from traffic driving and merchandising resources only available to Amazon’s own brands. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication and influencing skills to be able to recruit high quality sellers in a fast-paced environment, monitor and analyze sellers’ business performance to help them further increase business. He/She would need to be strong in Deliver Results, Customer Obsession, Learn and Be Curious and Insist on the Highest Standards in order to deal with ambiguity and fast moving and demanding nature of the program.
1. Understand the value position and design of the program, come up with an effective pitch to sellers about the program, earn sellers’ trust and bring sellers on board to the program.
2. Deliver presentations publicly in the event and demonstrate program features to potential sellers, cold call skills are required for key sellers.
3. Engage new and existing sellers to meet and exceed leads generation, seller launch and revenue targets on monthly/quarterly and yearly basis
4. Work with program sellers to enable them to comply with Amazon’s requirements and successfully pass all audits, guide them to prepare for routine merchandising promotion, help them to increase their business rapidly.
5. Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting seller business performance and provide the voice of the seller as an input into product development and process improvement
6. Coordinate with Legal, Product, Marketing and internal cross business teams to reach mutually beneficial agreements
7. Provide weekly business reviews to management team and ensure current sales process is on track.
1. Experience with e-commerce would be an advantage.
2. Have overseas work/study/living experience studying is preferred.
1. 2+ year's relevant experience in retail, consulting, B2B or related industries, with a proven sales track record.
2. Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
3. Prior sales experience and negotiation skills
4. Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
5. Experienced in using analysis, reporting modeling and forecasting to gather data for making business decisions.
6. Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with relevant tools (Excel, other internal tools)
7. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
8. BA/BS required
9. Proficiency in oral and written English
10. Willingness to travel