Amazon provides business owners the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform worldwide. Amazon is developing infrastructure aggressively to support this growth around the world, particularly in the booming cross border selling area. In this context, we are seeking for an experienced and result-driven account manager to drive China-based sellers to maximize their business in Amazon Global marketplaces.
· Define the potential territory, opportunity and goal (Input/Output) within the portfolio of accounts
· Review and monitor various types of seller performance to provide them with consulting advice to grow their business
· Track record of success at driving results, partnering with cross functional organizations, and professionally representing clients’ needs/perspectives to the various stakeholders
· Work cross-functionally with internal Amazon stakeholders to coordinate our overall deliverable plans to support clients’ success
· Thrive in a fast paced dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment and insist on the highest standards
· Strong willingness and ability to learn new things preferred.
· Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
· Hardline industry background preferred.
· 3-5 years relevant experience in e commerce/consulting/retail/account management or related industries, with a proven track record of managing relationships and / or projects
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, and ability to speak effectively to any audience
· Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with tools (Excel, other internal tools)
· Experienced in using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
· BA/BS required