Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience.
We are looking for a results-driven, dynamic and motivated Account Manager to drive the success for Selling Partner on Amazon.sg. The Account Manager will have experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and the ability to deliver results. Provide primary post-sales general and/or technical support to third-party sellers. Manage relationships with key accounts and develop strategies to maximize these relationships. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining performance, and working with Selling Partner to improve performance. In addition, responsible for proactive monitoring of accounts to identify and address any issues that may impact revenue generation. Must be focused on driving results, and work across all relevant cross-functional areas to guarantee effective communication, implementation, and execution of objectives.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with tools (Salesforce, Excel, other internal tools)
· Experienced in using analysis, reporting, modelling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field.
· 3+ years of professional experience with track record of consistently exceeding sales objectives with at least 3 years working experience in e-commerce related field.
· Strong communication and presentation skills, both externally to prospective clients and internally to upper management
· Intermediate to Advanced experience using Excel and MS Office applications
· Ability to work with all levels of a Seller's organization
· Ability to prioritize work in a complex, fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated ability to work independently
· Ability to effectively communicate progress and objectives to upper management
· Strong problem-solving passion and service orientation
· An ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and a passion for success and winning.
· Highly analytical with passion for data